1. What Data Do We Collect?
ScrubWiki collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Technical data (IP address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website)
- Data about your usage of our website (details about your visits, including but not limited to your clickstream to, through, and from our site, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page)
- Any other data you choose to send to us directly or provide on our website.
2. How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide ScrubWiki with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How Will We Use Your Data?
ScrubWiki collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Understand how you use our website and services and improve your user experience.
If you agree, ScrubWiki will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
4. How Do We Store Your Data?
ScrubWiki securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security measures taken to safeguard data].
ScrubWiki will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period], after which we will [enter action, e.g., delete or anonymize] your data.
ScrubWiki would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ScrubWiki from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ScrubWiki Group.
6. What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
ScrubWiki would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request ScrubWiki for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ScrubWiki correct any information you believe is inaccurate or complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ScrubWiki erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ScrubWiki restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ScrubWiki’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ScrubWiki transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email.
8. Privacy Policies of Other Websites
10. How to Contact Us
Email us at: email@example.com